Government of Canada Building
Asking Price: $4,500,000
Address: 4909 50th Street
Location: Red Deer
- The opportunity offered is to acquire a 100% freehold interest in The Government of Canada Building.
- The property is centrally located in the city's downtown district at the southwest corner of Ross Street and 49th Avenue.
- The first floor a portion of the basement are currently occupied by the Canada Revenue Agency until March 31, 2020.
- 23 parking Stalls.
- Brick & concrete construction
- The building has received a number of significant capital expenditures.
Total Building Area: 34,358 s.f.
Max. Lot Size: 0.72 acres